- Este evento já decorreu.
Conferência internacional: identidade, cultura e lei
24 de setembro
The conference is organised by the project Cosmopolitanism: Justice, Democracy and Citizenship without Borders (PTDC/FER-FIL/30686/
This conference aims at bringing together scientists of different research fields from the social, human and medical sciences, as well as representatives of various civil associations, sharing a common interest in classic and contemporary issues of identity and culture, as well as of the role of law in dealing with these issues.
Contributions covering the following topics:
– Individual and social aspects of the psychological construction of identity;
– Foreigners, refugees, immigrants, stateless persons, displaced persons, minorities, “groups”
– Forms of invisibility, discrimination, persecution and violence against “groups”
– Theories on interculturality, multiculturality, cultural transfer, translation, gender etc.
– Principles and systems for the protection of fundamental rights and human rights (at national, regional and universal levels) in the face of these issues.